The Topline Summary of Jim Collins' Good to Great - Why Some Companies Can Make the Leap and Others Can't [PDF]
by Gareth F. BainesThe Topline Summary in a Sentence is: Almost ANY organisation can become great, if it applies the framework of ideas in this book.
“What’s good, if brief, is twice as good.” – Baltasar Gracian
Don't you hate it when you've always wanted to read a book but never able to quite find the time?
Or do you just want to extract the key ideas of a book without having to spend weeks and months reading through it all?
Welcome to Top Line Summaries, brought to you by BrevityBooks Publishing - encapsulating the core concepts, big ideas and best bits from all your favourite business and leadership, personal development and self-help bestselling books.
In an age where personal time is more limited than ever, our core belief is that ‘being brief is best.’ Whether in business or at home, Topline Summaries will get you on the express road to success!
The latest book to get the infamous 'Topline Summary Treatment' is Jim Collins' classic bestseller 'Good to Great'.
Can a good company become a great company? If so, how?
It took Jim Collins and his team of researchers five years to come up with the answers: ELEVEN companies made the leap from good to great and then sustained those results for at least 15 years. Those "great" companies on average made SEVEN times more than the general market over a 15 year trend!
It pays to be great.
The secrets to how a good company becomes great, sustains that success and all the benefits that comes with it are all encapsulated within this short but jam-packed summary, full of all the key concepts and diagrams of Jim Collins’ huge bestseller.
Includes the following chapters:
1. Good is the Enemy of Great - the scope of the project
2. Level 5 Leadership - the type of leader required, humble and ferocious
3. First Who .... Then What - how companies set the foundation for their shift from good to great
4. Confront the Brutal Facts (Yet Never Lose Faith) - the duality that leads to greatness
5.Hedgehog Concept - how to find the one big thing your company must focus on
6. A Culture of Discipline - the magical alchemy of great performance
7. Technology Accelerators - technology is a trap, unless used right
8. The Flywheel and the Doom Loop - how to build sustained momentum and avoid the 'new regime, new revolution' doom loop
9. Why Greatness? - how to take a company from great to enduring great.
|Title||The Topline Summary of Jim Collins' Good to Great - Why Some Companies Can Make the Leap and Others Can't|
|eBook format||Kindle Edition, (torrent)|
|Author||Gareth F. Baines|
|File size||4.4 Mb|
|Book rating||0.7 (0 votes)
- [PDF] The Topline Summary of Jim Collins' Good to Great - Why Some Companies Can Make the Leap and Others Can't
- [ePUB] The Topline Summary of Jim Collins' Good to Great - Why Some Companies Can Make the Leap and Others Can't
- [TXT] The Topline Summary of Jim Collins' Good to Great - Why Some Companies Can Make the Leap and Others Can't