by Princeton ReviewTHE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to score a perfect 170 on the Quantitative and Verbal sections of the GRE with 4 full-length practice tests, thorough GRE topic reviews, and extra practice online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the test
• Step-by-step problem-solving guides
• 9 strategies to maximize time and minimize errors
Everything You Need To Know for a High Score.
• Expert subject review for all test topics
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
• Extensive GRE vocabulary list featuring key terms and exercises
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations in the book
• 2 additional full-length practice tests online
• Drills for each test section—Verbal, Math, and Writing
• Thorough score reports for online tests
|Title||Cracking the GRE with 4 Practice Tests, 2015 Edition|
|eBook format||Paperback, (torrent)|
|File size||6.2 Mb|
|Book rating||4.18 (21 votes)